Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blog Assignment #12

Google+

Watch this videos: What is Google+. Write a blog post explaining your thoughts on Google Plus and give an answer as to whether or not it would be useful in the classroom.

Google Plus is a newer version of social networking. It includes video chatting as well as the usual features of photos and messaging. I think it can be very useful for educators. It basically combines the methods of twitter and Skype and other social networking sites into one. Everyone usually likes things in one central location and I believe Google Plus does that.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jason,
    I read your blog post 12 about "What is Google+" and I think that is a great idea. I have never visited Google+ but, now I know I need to if it is another networking site. That will be one that I bet Dr. Strange make his future EDM310 class visit. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your assignment is very short, my friend. I feel like it was a good idea, but if you couldn't find more to say on it, you maybe should have picked something that excited you a little more. We want you to find something that is very relevant to you, allows you to get creative, or sparks a desire to elaborate on or find out more about something. This assignment is for students to mold themselves and therefore should be more enjoyable, but I did not get the sense that you enjoyed this post all that much.

    ReplyDelete